AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magical's GM Application

Go down

Magical's GM Application Empty Magical's GM Application

Post  Iqbal Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 am

Well I'll Start off by saying that its an honor to submit this holy , yet great application for the position as GM . This was the information that i was supposed to input in my Application .

Full Name : Iqbal bin Abu Zaky

IGN : Magical

Timezone : GMT +08:00 {Malaysia , Singapore}

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
Well , GM 's has the responsibility to help others that having problems in - game and as well as interact with them . If i were to have the honor to be the GM , i will do my best in doing my job as well as interact with the players .

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
No , i wish to use this chance to have that experience .

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
I have been playing AlcandonMS for 1 week or more now . I still got my holidays for 3 more weekd from now {18 December 2009 } . And i will try to be online as often as now in my school days which starts the second week of January next year .

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
Well , if possible i will look into the matter of hacking , if he was hacking , i will do my responsibility and punish him accordingly . If players were arguing over something , i will try to make peace between each other and advice them that everyone has their own opinion , they need to try understand each other to avoid misunderstanding .

About Me : Well to those that don't know me , i am friendly and trustworthy to anything people entrust me their responsibility . I'm also a fan of Anime especially D - Grayman and a fan of Formula One { I Support the Lotus team , which is The 1 Malaysia Team Next Year } .

Well thats the end of my application , i wish the Board of GM will accept me . Have a Good Day and Night Everyone . Very Happy

Iqbal

Back to top Go down

Magical's GM Application Empty Nice

Post  [HGM]Roxas Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:36 am

These is a really good application even though u dont have any experience in the job u seem confident and told the truth. It does seem that u will take it serious and the admin should give u a shot. For that i think its a great application. But the final decision is to be made by Alex. Anyways good luck and great job Smile
[HGM]Roxas
[HGM]Roxas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum