AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol)

2 posters

Go down

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol) Empty OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol)

Post  oiermara Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:25 am

Name:Oier Marañon

IGN:OierMara

Location/Timezone:Spain GMT+1

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I Take GM job as a responsability i dont going to be offline soo much time and i will make the best i can to help the serverI know soo much things about private servers i know a little bit java, i know coding npc and thing useful for private server. i can be online soo much hours. i love help people and i dont going to broke any rule, I dont like the people abuse of they powers soo i dont abuse of my powers and i dont going to be bothering other players.
2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes i be GM in some private servers like My-Ms or LoveStory and i make some private servers the best one BilboMs 100-110 ppl online weekends
3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
I play soo much AlcandonMS and i can be online all time needed my pressence. I have soo much free time soo i can play soo much
4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
First time i will take photoand i advertise him/her of stop Hacking,Advertising or Scamming and the next time i will ban it.
A little bit about yourself:
I been playing MapleStory for four years soo i know soo much about maple,im pro hacker i know making hacks and hacking tools soo ik what the hackers do beacouse im one of they xD. I know coding NPCs, Portfowarding and useful things, i can help spanish people who dont know english like me when i started playing maplestory
The Music i like is:Eminem, 50, and all rap xD spanish rap too...xD
Hobbies:MapleStory, PS3, Football...
Things i like:Cereals,Music,Football,Cookies(all the food xD)...

Last edited by oiermara on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i cant challenge with other ppl)
oiermara
oiermara

Back to top Go down

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol) Empty Lol

Post  oiermara Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:22 pm

no one comment my app xDDDD
oiermara
oiermara

Back to top Go down

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol) Empty RE: OierMara's GM application

Post  [Owner]Alex Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:59 am

First of all, made me blind.
Joking, Nice Application good luck Razz
[Owner]Alex
[Owner]Alex
Admin

https://alcandonms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol) Empty Re: OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol)

Post  Lastro Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 am

I'm going to need surgery after looking at this Very Happy. good job, good luck too. FELIZ Christmas

Lastro

Back to top Go down

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol) Empty hahahaha

Post  oiermara Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:59 am

xDDD lol yeaaa
oiermara
oiermara

Back to top Go down

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol) Empty soo strange...

Post  oiermara Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:43 pm

i cant understand how some apps have 6 or 8 points and mine i think is better 0 xD this is soo strange lol
oiermara
oiermara

Back to top Go down

OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol) Empty Re: OierMara GM app delete the other one please(closed i cant challenge lol)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down