AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMOLISH Gm app

3 posters

Go down

EMOLISH Gm app Empty EMOLISH Gm app

Post  emolish Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:19 am

Name: Yu Ting

IGN: Emolish

Location/Timezone: Singapore +8GMT

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I shall introduce myself since not all of you know much about me.
Im yu ting and im 15 years old. You can call my starry cause thats what my friends sometimes call me but i prefer people to call me by my name.

I have played maple since i was 12 and been playing for about 3 years.
My gaming experience in mapleSEA and other older version of private server will definitely help me in this server.
Even though i have not been a gm before, i am familiar with most of the basic commands.

So. Why me?

- You should should try NOT to let people with GM position before be GM again. Why? The reason is very simply. If those people(with GM status before) be GM again in whatsoever server, people with no experience wont get a chance of becoming a gm. Then they can forever wont be a gm. Im sure even ex-GMs have to learn from the start before they are successful in what they are doing now. A non-experience GM can consult other gms or those with gm experience to help out if they're in trouble. Of course not everyday but you have to learn.

- I am easy going and my aim to be a gm is to make players happy, gm happy and the server happy

- I will do my job seriously. I dont joke when im doing my job, but when im not i will Smile

- I'm not trying to apply just to have gm powers. I am trying to make the server more fun and when people join they will feel that this ms is good. If this ms is good, they will surely invite their friends to come over.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
As mention above, No.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?

I play AlcandonMS almost everyday depending whether if its a school day or weekend or holiday.
During schooldays, i will usually play about 3 days. Hours ranging from 2~4 hours since i need to revise my work.
During weekend, i will play for about 4~7 hours.
During holidays, i might play for 5 days per week and will be playing about 6~8 hours

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

-Before I ban, I'll just take Screenshot of the person hacking and then ban him/her immediately.
Screenshot will be posted on the forums.

-I will warp both to maps where they cannot see each other(preferably a jail map) and then let both sides cool down. While waiting for them to cool, i will ask what happen to both sides one by one. Either sides first and then i will see what i can do depending on the situation.

Why Jail map?
Its the best map as they would not be able to /find each other, meet up and scold each other.

A little bit about yourself:

Im addicted to maplestory and i love to cook (((:
I also love to help new comers and host events to let players enjoy staying in this server.

Im also abit naggy and hates to see people fighting
Im sometimes impatience.

Everyone have bad points it's just that whether if they want to post it or not.
I have decided to post it Very Happy

Last edited by emolish on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : better post)

emolish

Back to top Go down

EMOLISH Gm app Empty Re: EMOLISH Gm app

Post  emolish Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm

READ MY NEW GM APP~~

emolish

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 am

no point yet, gm applications are closed.
Kane
Kane
Admin

Back to top Go down

EMOLISH Gm app Empty After TrialGms

Post  [Owner]Alex Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Kane wrote:no point yet, gm applications are closed.

After the TrialGms end, I will be giving new people chance to be a GM Very Happy so, dont worry, I will still read applications and be thinking of Next GM
[Owner]Alex
[Owner]Alex
Admin

https://alcandonms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum