AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lastro's GM app

+2
[HGM]Roxas
[Owner]Alex
6 posters

Go down

Lastro's GM app Empty Lastro's GM app

Post  Lastro Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:08 am

Name: Vince Goooonzalez Very Happy ( DARK )

IGN: Lastro

Location/Timezone: Georgia / Est

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master? You should choose me as a GM because I've had previous experience. I'm not a complete jerk when people get on my nerves and I'm good at helping people figure out their problems. I do what I'm told but I still have fun while doing it, unless the situation demands serious action. I've coded before which means I could help with that SMEGA SHOP Very Happy. I'm good at working and I'm good at having fun and creating good ideas to promote the server. Oh and I'm really good at creating banners Very Happy.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Yeah, I've been a GM in 2 other servers and helped code my friends server.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for? I play AlcandonMS whenever I can, and when I get on I'm usually on for quite some time. OR until Alex decides he wants to SHUTOFF the server Very Happy

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? Well hacking and arguing are two way different things. If someone was hacking at first I'd give them a warning and tell them that this isn't a hacking server. If they continued I don't know if I'd jail them because they really wouldn't deserve that much leniency. When you really think about it, why would they stop hacking after the second time when they wouldn't after the first warning?
Now if someone was arguing with somebody else I'd try to resolve the problem but if they continued then I'd probably Jail them for about 10 minutes just so they'd start and understand why it's not good to fight. But I wouldn't plan on jailing someone just because somebody else said to. There would have to be proof.

A little bit about yourself: Well there isn't much too me. I can be nice, it just depends on how you treat me. I'm a huge respect kind of person. So if you don't give me respect you're not going to get any. I'm usually eating something when your talking to me, so sorry if it takes a while to answer back ( I'm not fat though Razz 96 poundsss Razz ) and I like to have a TON of fun but there's times to play around ( like events ) and there's times you just need to settle down and chill.

Lastro

Back to top Go down

Lastro's GM app Empty RE: Lastro's GM Application

Post  [Owner]Alex Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:27 am

It was good but I had to use Glasses to read it. ofc its a joke.
Nice application anyways, I did like it and I would like you to tell me some codes - . -
Good Luck!
[Owner]Alex
[Owner]Alex
Admin

https://alcandonms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lastro's GM app Empty Re: Lastro's GM app

Post  LASTRO! Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:42 pm

DENIED

LASTRO!

Back to top Go down

Lastro's GM app Empty why..?

Post  [Owner]Alex Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:53 pm

Why Denied?? lol.. It was really good..
[Owner]Alex
[Owner]Alex
Admin

https://alcandonms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  [HGM]Roxas Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 pm

Great gm app lastro i wanna see one of Ur banners. Anyways nice gm app very simple yet not to serious and not to goofy
[HGM]Roxas
[HGM]Roxas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buttercast Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Good App!! Very Happy

Merry christmas and Happy new year Lastro , Wink
Buttercast
Buttercast

Back to top Go down

Post  Kane Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Denied
Kane
Kane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vinceg45 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Kane wrote:Denied
haha dont hate kane Very Happy

Vinceg45

Back to top Go down

Post  killerx158 Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Vinceg45 wrote:
Kane wrote:Denied
haha dont hate kane Very Happy
well they did not deny it but lastro banned another gm so they both got there gm power taken away but lastro got kicked out of being gm

killerx158

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum