AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxLigerxX GM app *EDIT*

Go down

XxLigerxX GM app *EDIT* Empty XxLigerxX GM app *EDIT*

Post  DragonSlayer Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:19 am

Name:Jimmy Zheng

IGN: XxLigerxX

Location/Timezone:California, USA: West Pacific Time

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think i should be chosen because I am friendly, I love to help, you can talk about any topic and I would be interested. I'm also very responsible, I have a lot of time on my hands and I'm very experienced in Private Servers.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes i actually owned a private server and it ran very smoothly till everyone quit playing.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
Weekends:from when i wake up to 12-2am maybe longer
Weekdays:2:25-12am maybe longer

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking i would find out why they were hacking how they were hacking try to convince them to stop and if they dont stop I'd inform Alex to see what he would want to do with him/her. If a couple of people were arguing /disputing than i would try to resolve their argument and if they don't stop than i would jail them until they cool down.

A little about yourself: I love sports i play football and basketball for my school/town. I also run track. My favorite basketball team is Lakers and my favorite football team is the Eagles. My position for basketball is point guard and shooting guard and for football is running back. I'm Cantonese (Chinese) and i am very fast. I have a lot of sides i can be a total geek but yet i play sports. I love talking so if you want to talk just say hey or hi and we'll start a conversation.

DragonSlayer

Back to top Go down

XxLigerxX GM app *EDIT* Empty Re: XxLigerxX GM app *EDIT*

Post  Lastro Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:34 am

Ha, good job JIMMY! that's nice and thick :] you had some good points in there. keep it up SON! niceeee YOU LOVE ME!

Lastro

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum