AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  Cutey Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:22 am

Name:Tan Ee Lin

IGN:FallenCutey

Location/Timezone:Malaysia +8 GMT

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
a. I like justice no matter in-game or anything else so often will have hackers or
something I probably will solve it.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
b.Unfortunately no. That is the reason why I am looking for a chance to get this
experience. But I am willing even though I was selected as a trial or intern then I do
not mind.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
a. I usually play from 1.P.M. (+8GMT) to around 4.P.M. (+8GMT) or sometimes even
more. I know I am not very active but I will try my best.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
a.If hackers I might want to warn them then ban depending on conditions.
b.If the hacker is hacking without disturbing other players I might warn him first.
If the hacker is disturbing other player with hacks : For example ( Using damage hack
to ks other players) then I might jail them. If the hacker still continue then he
deserve a ban.
c. As for arguing , First, I will try to stop them. If it did not work, then I might mute
them.

A little bit about yourself:
a. Me ? Myself ? I am some sort of a person who like loving and kindness and even
justice.
b.I have been playing maple for three years.But still not very professional.

Ok, that is it, and thank you for giving me this change to apply. Very Happy

Cutey

Back to top Go down

Gm Application Empty Re: Gm Application

Post  Kane Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:51 am

Well, i like your Application but no experience as a GM and not very active? We are looking for an experience GM and very active GM... too bad
Kane
Kane
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum