AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App~GM~~iSuX

Go down

App~GM~~iSuX Empty App~GM~~iSuX

Post  joshzex Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:53 am

Name: Joshua Burrell

IGN:iSuX

Location/Timezone: Sydney, Australia GMT 10+

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
Because I am a very big fan of MapleStory and I have got a tones load of experience in commands and good places to do Events. I also know a lot about MapleStory and I'm very friendly to all players and help them in any way i can.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master? Yes, In 2 severs 1 of them being a Super Gm (v62). And the second one (my own {v75}) As Admin.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for? As long as I can which is about 6-7 hrs a day.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it? If they were hacking I would ban them or if they were reported to be seen hacking I would Find the player and go and use the super Gm skill Hide and look at them play and if I see hacking I'll BAN them. If 2 players or more were arguing over something I'll warp the player(s) too a private map and hear both sides of there stories and try to find a solution of there fight ( For example If one player stole someone else Item {which was very special to that player} I'll use my Gm powers to make the thief to return the item back to the player if the player still doesn't give it back ill Get a copy of that item {using Gm powers} and replace the stolen item and then ill ban the thief for a certain amount of days depending on there item and the person's attitude.) If it was a misunderstanding I'll just make the Thief give it back and that will be that.

A little bit about yourself: I live in Australia I go to school (right now in school Holiday) I'm going into grade 9 and I can speak some Italian. When I'm older I want to be a Professional Coder making Games and Programs.

joshzex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum