AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SleepyHead's Gm Application :)

3 posters

Go down

SleepyHead's Gm Application :) Empty SleepyHead's Gm Application :)

Post  SleepyHead1 Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 pm

Name: Liam
IGN(Normally): SleepyHead

Past Experience: GM for...ChaosMs (v.75), LegendaryMs(v.62), WhooshiMs(v.75) with Kane Smile I have been a GM on a few different servers, I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them.

I would play AlcandonMs everyday, Weekdays = 8hours + (No less) Weekends = 12hours + (maybe less if im doing something else)

I take my GM jobs seriously when i play in private servers, I do not really ban peoples for pissing me off or spamming smegas, as for a fact I just jail or dc them untill they will stop.

I am very experienced on fixing peoples problems such as Arguing, being stuck or having any other problems they might have.

I know when a hacker is hacking, I will do my Job and go in hide and see if the person is hacking or not. I can tell when someone is hacking by looking at his dmg or seeing if he is not getting hit by monsters, I will check twice if the person is hacking, but if he is hacking then i will see the Owner or a Gm too come with me and see, if not then i will Screenshot and ban them.

I really good at hosting events, but i will NOT spawn monsters in the FreeMarket like PinkBean, Horntail or Zakum. I will do events like JumpQuests, Hide and Seek etc.... and make peoples have fun and enjoy on this server.
I am very fair when it comes to punishments, I will listen to every single person to what they say. If it all goes out of control then i might use my Mute command, if u guys have the command that is and then i will listen to one of them at a time, then i will solve it.
Okay, i think thats all from me about myself being an experience GameMaster.
Thanks Very Happy

SleepyHead1

Back to top Go down

SleepyHead's Gm Application :) Empty Re: SleepyHead's Gm Application :)

Post  Kane Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Nice Application and Good format
Kane
Kane
Admin

Back to top Go down

SleepyHead's Gm Application :) Empty RE: SleepyHead's GM application

Post  [Owner]Alex Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Nice application :3 !!
[Owner]Alex
[Owner]Alex
Admin

https://alcandonms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

SleepyHead's Gm Application :) Empty Gratz.

Post  Kane Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Welcome to our GM staff.
Kane
Kane
Admin

Back to top Go down

SleepyHead's Gm Application :) Empty Re: SleepyHead's Gm Application :)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum