AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da Nigguh BenTheHero's app

2 posters

Go down

Da Nigguh BenTheHero's app Empty Da Nigguh BenTheHero's app

Post  BenTheHe Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 am

my grammar is perfect as you can tell nigguh!

Name:

IGN:BenTheHero

Location/Timezone: San Diego, California PST

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

You should choose me to be your game master because I make maplestory a whole different level of fun and I know what most of the people want. I am also fair to everyone.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

I have been gm in other servers
but all of them are shut down. I just started playing Ms again about 2weeks ago

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?

As much as I can I am starting school this tuesday so yeah and i have 1-7 because i did not do an elective lmao.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

If someone was hacking I would watch them for a little bit take a screen-shot so I have proof of them hacking and if any other gm was on show them and when we both agree on banning them then we ban them. I mean come on WHO THE EFF HACKS ON A PRIVATE SERVER!!!!!. If someone was arguing I would ask what there arguing over and then warp one to me and see his side of the story and then the other person and all depends what they are arguing over is how I will deal with this conflict.

A little bit about yourself:

I am 16, born July 31st, Ima jr, I love bmx,modern warfare etc... im German,Irish,Italian,Japanese O_o umm I love hip hop,alternative, underground hip hop and acoustic and some Screamo bands like DanceGavinDance etc... lol what else you wanna know about me dam want my social security number to? lol jk

I know gm apps are closed but I was just bored because Ms is down for some reason:[

BenTheHe

Back to top Go down

Da Nigguh BenTheHero's app Empty Re: Da Nigguh BenTheHero's app

Post  killerx158 Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:08 am

.... edit this use the word and not just 6teen >.< and EFF is not a word so plz edit it maybe alex will expect it

killerx158

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCANDO Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 pm

COD MODERN WARFARE FTW!!!!

ALCANDO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: