AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regins Applacation For Gm

Go down

Regins Applacation For Gm Empty Regins Applacation For Gm

Post  Regin Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Name: Michael

IGN: Regin

Location/Timezone: U.S.A/Georgia l Pacific Time Zone

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

Well i read alot abot gm's, i think that gms's shoud be realy trusthfull about there applacations, as i am, i think you should choose me because i am responceable, i am Actuve ALMOST all the time, also im not a jerk or a mean person i am really nice, i can help out plyers and be a awesomefriend. PS:: i ave a v75 Gm Handbook

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

Since i am truthfull , No i dont this is my 1st server, hey everyones got to start somewere.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?

I just joined so not very long but i intend to play for a long time, As i said befre i am almost 24/7.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

Well if they were Argueing i woul kindly ask them to calm down and tell me what is going on and ow i can fix it, if somebody was hacking i would give them a serious warning and if they keep going on i will ban them or a reson.

A little bit about yourself:

Well, i love playing videogames i love talking with friends, also i like helping people out and thats basicly all about me (keeping personol stuff to myself)

Thank you that is my applacation. Surprised

Regin

Back to top Go down