AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tana's GM App

3 posters

Go down

Tana's GM App Empty Tana's GM App

Post  mlnsung Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Name: My Real Name is Min Sung =D I'm half Korean and half Mexican.

IGN: Tana

Location/Timezone: In Mexico, the same as the US.

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I am truly experienced, not lying. Ive been an owner, admin, and many GM for other servers. I can be truly active, and I'm always open for suggestions, which will be told to Alex. I help people as much as i can with everything I know about the server. Also, I can host many events and make the server much more fun =D
2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes, as said before, Ive even been an owner, which unfortunately crashed. Also, I know almost all of the commands and all of the GM rules.
3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
i play it every day =D and Im from 1~4 hours on everyday. On weekends, i can be from 4~8 hours.
4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If he was hacking, i would most probably ban him momentarily, talk with Alex, and see if he can be unbanned again. And if he was arguing, saying the server sucks or negative comments, of course he will be banned because he can always make his own server. There would be no need to bug a very cool server, saying negative comments. The same thing applies for people who advertise for other servers. i will ban them and tell Alex. giving him the IGN.

A little bit about yourself: As said before, I'm half Korean and half Mexican. i know 3 languages currently. =D Korean, English, and Spanish. Anyways, I've been mapling for almost 4 years. I pretty much memorized the maps and know many things about maple =D.

mlnsung

Back to top Go down

Tana's GM App Empty LOL then......

Post  chunyee Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:25 am

LOL THEN I WILL BE ABOUT 3X EXPERIENCED THAN U!!!! imma mapling about 4years too and i DID noe almost EVERYTHING in maple,AND IM A SUPER ACTIVE PERSON WHICH ON ANY GAME IM INTERESTED ABOUT 9 HRS!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S:im not doin any gm app and im NOT ABSOBELUTE INTERESTED on it

P.S 2:sry for any offense but i don wan to did it on purpose Sleep

chunyee

Back to top Go down

Tana's GM App Empty LOL then..

Post  mlnsung Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 pm

stop making fun of other people's GM app and go make your own.. D=

mlnsung

Back to top Go down

Tana's GM App Empty Re: Tana's GM App

Post  KanezY Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:22 am

The GM application is alright, but think again on the arguing bit.... You don't ban them for arguing or saying "this server sucks" u can jail them or dc them. If they think the server sucks they can leave and join another server...so do NOT ban members for arguing.

KanezY

Back to top Go down

Tana's GM App Empty Re: Tana's GM App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum