AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxLigerxX GM app

2 posters

Go down

XxLigerxX GM app Empty XxLigerxX GM app

Post  DragonSl Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 am

Name:

IGN:XxLigerxX

Location/Timezone:California, USA: West Pacific Time

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think i should be chosen because I am friendly, I love to help, you can talk about any topic and I would be interested. I'm also very responsible, I have a lot of time on my hands and I'm very experienced in Private Servers.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes i actually owned a private server and it ran very smoothly till everyone quit playing.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
Oh i play everyday until 12-2am (PST). I usually am up very late.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking I would tell them to stop or it will result in a automatic ban. If some people were arguing i would warp one of them and tell them to cool off and resolve it so we can play this server with peace.

A little about yourself: I love sports i play football and basketball for my school/town. I also run track. My favorite basketball team is Lakers and my favorite football team is the Eagles. My position for basketball is point guard and shooting guard and for football is running back. I'm Cantonese (Chinese) and i am very fast. I have a lot of sides i can be a total geek but yet i play sports. I love talking so if you want to talk just say hey or hi and we'll start a conversation.

DragonSl

Back to top Go down

XxLigerxX GM app Empty EDIT

Post  DragonSlayer Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:33 am

Name:Jimmy Zheng

IGN:XxLigerxX

Location/Timezone:California, USA: West Pacific Time

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?
I think i should be chosen because I am friendly, I love to help, you can talk about any topic and I would be interested. I'm also very responsible, I have a lot of time on my hands and I'm very experienced in Private Servers.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?
Yes i actually owned a private server and it ran very smoothly till everyone quit playing.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?
Oh i play everyday until 12-2am (PST). I usually am up very late.

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?
If someone was hacking i think it is unacceptable and will result in automatic ban . If some people were arguing i would warp one of them and tell them to cool off and resolve it so we can play this server with peace.

A little about yourself: I was born in New York, Manhattan. I moved to California when i was 3 and ever since I've been in Cali. I love sports i play football and basketball for my school/town. I also run track. My favorite basketball team is Lakers and my favorite football team is the Eagles. My position for basketball is point guard and shooting guard and for football is running back. I'm Cantonese (Chinese) and i am very fast. I have a lot of sides i can be a total geek but yet i play sports. I love talking so if you want to talk just say hey or hi and we'll start a conversation.

DragonSlayer

Back to top Go down

XxLigerxX GM app Empty RE: XxLigerxX App

Post  [Owner]Alex Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:53 am

Very good applications, but Number 3, There wont be autoban because I disabled it.
(Because of Dmg Autoban) So, You always have to be in "Hide" mode to see the person hacking.
Anyways, Good Luck!
[Owner]Alex
[Owner]Alex
Admin

https://alcandonms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

XxLigerxX GM app Empty Re: XxLigerxX GM app

Post  Lastro Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 am

Nice application, you should have gone a little more into depth. Merry Christmas

Lastro

Back to top Go down

XxLigerxX GM app Empty Re: XxLigerxX GM app

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down