AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coder application

Go down

Coder application Empty Coder application

Post  blackshot Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 am

Well I actually hate applications, and even if it has to be in a format.
So I'll give some extra info instead of 1. (the required format, and my own)

Required application

Name: Rowan

IGN: (probabbly Overlord, my regular one)

Location/Timezone: The Nederlands, Europe

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?Well I'm actually putting a application for Coder and not a GM. Well, why should I be choosen? I think the server needs the help, since I've heard that Admin is the only coder. And it looks like (with auto register etc.) that the help is really welcome.

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?Ofcourse I have experience with Coding. I've build, custom reward system, Custom PQ and almost finished Custom GPQ (which has to be finished on the end of the day. I've helped more private servers up to a bigger community. And I want to help this server as well.

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?Since there is no auto-register, I couldn't play instandly, so the truth on the question is. None, not even a single second Razz

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?This is a really common question. The point is. If we don't allow hacking, then there will be a punishment on hacking in the server. Which means ban. The arguing is a point to solve. Ofcourse blaming a GM for a rollback (for example) is easy to fix. The point is, rollback is never created with a reason. Every server prevents rollbacks as much as possible. And how we can help them ? Not, the server doesn't give refund on any rollbacks.

5. Suggestions for the server? Auto-register, Cype site, Good reward system (very custom, used systems are not original), Custom PQ's and a good command system.

If you got any Questions, just ask me when ever you want.
blackshot
blackshot

Back to top Go down