AlcandonMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicholas GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Nicholas GM Application Empty Nicholas GM Application

Post  Sure Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm

Name:Nicholas

IGN:Sure

Location/Timezone: Malaysia +8GMT

1. Why do you think we should choose you as a Game Master?

-I have played MapleStory Since MapleSEA just Released And i Think its About 3 Years And About 1.5 Years In Private Servers. Furthermore I've Been a GM is Server Such As ChickenMS, NgMS, And Few More (Dont Remember Name =X)

2. Do you have any experience in being a Game Master?

-Yes

3. How often do you play AlcandonMS? and how long are you on for?

-I Play AlcandonMS for Almost Everyday And Nomatter SchoolDays Or Holidays Or Weekends i Will still be on9 for at least 4-5 Hours Per Day

4. If someone was hacking or was arguing over something, how would you solve it?

-Take A SS B4 I Ban Some1 From Hacking And Post Here If Necessary. If It Was Arguing I Would Not Interfere As Its Not Our Buisness, Let Them Settle It ThemSelf

A little bit about yourself:

-Nothing Much About Me, Just addicted To MapleStory And Like To Help NewComers

Regards
-Nicholas

Sure

Back to top Go down

Nicholas GM Application Empty Re: Nicholas GM Application

Post  Kane Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 am

Nice Application Nicholas, can you add some more information about being a experience GM?
Also you should try to solve peoples arguments as it can get out of control for expample they can be angry and disconnecting everyone in the game by using flash jump/soul rush, think about that please (only edit ur application and not re-make it. Thanks
Kane
Kane
Admin

Back to top Go down